Design your career.
A decade. That’s the average length of time an RSP employee works here. Why? Because our firm offers opportunity. With five offices, multiple studios and a diverse portfolio, RSP provides a compelling employee experience. Our folks aren’t afraid to get their hands dirty. On design. On job sites. Or participating in a team cooking competition.
RSP is a big firm that feels small. We work internationally, yet we’re grounded in the local community. We work in close-knit teams in Minneapolis. Phoenix. Rochester. And Fort Worth. Yet we bring everyone together monthly to share, learn and celebrate. Our teams are diverse, blending experienced veterans with intern architects. While it sounds cliché, RSP is like a big family. It’s a place where friends come to do their best work. Together.
If you need any assistance seeking a job opportunity at this company, or if you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 612.677.7100 or contact us at email@example.com
- Architectural Intern (Government) »
- Architectural Intern (Retail) »
- Interior Designer (Corporate) »
- Interiors Project Manager (Corporate) »
- Job Captain (Retail) »
- Project Architect / Project Captain (Retail) »
- Project Interior Designer (Corporate) »
- Senior Technician (Retail) »
- Student Internship – Marketing / Creative Services »
- Technician (Government) »
- Technician (Retail) »