Why? Why a design degree? Why architecture? Or interiors? Or for that matter: technology, experience design, marketing, accounting… Why do you do what you do? More importantly, why do it at RSP? Because working here just may be the best job you will ever have.
RSP is a big firm that feels small. We work internationally, yet we’re grounded in the local community. We work in close-knit teams in Minneapolis. Phoenix. Rochester. And Dallas. Yet we bring everyone together monthly to share, learn and celebrate. Our teams are diverse, blending experienced veterans with intern architects. While it sounds cliché, RSP is like a big family. It’s a place where friends come to do their best work. Together.
For questions about careers, please contact Human Resources.
RSP provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or protected veteran. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.
- Architectural Intern (Government) »
- Architectural Intern (Retail) »
- Interiors Project Manager (Design Team) »
- Job Captain (Retail) »
- Project Architect (Government) »
- Project Architect / Project Captain (Retail) »
- Senior Technician (Retail) »
- Student Internship – Architectural »
- Student Internship – Interior Design »
- Technician (Government) »
- Technician (Retail) »