RSP i_SPACE: strategic facility planning
Optimizing real estate effectiveness.
Imagine no longer operating your facilities in a reactive, fix-it-now mentality. Instead, you’re steadily planning and implementing a proactive real estate strategy across your portfolio. While we recognize each organization operates differently, we can all benefit from effective strategic plans that help orient us toward our long-term business goals.
We help our clients take stock of their most valuable facilities-related assets: their people, places and things. Through this process, our strategic facility planning services include:
- Workplace and space needs assessment
- Real estate analysis
- Facilities condition survey
- Logistics study
We help our clients align their portfolio with their business goals through a four-step process:
- Visioning: when change is needed, we begin by understanding the vision, mission and business goals at many levels of your organization.
- Discovery: we do an in-depth assessment of a wide range of existing activities and resources, identify what’s available and missing, document the status of each and report the relevant findings. We also perform and report market, real estate and geospatial research as needed.
- Analysis: we work with you to leverage the Vision with Discovery findings and look for trends, gaps, hurdles, and opportunities that can inform strategies and tactical actions. We then examine a range of alternatives and quantify the cost and timing of each.
- Action: based on our analysis, we present the best plan including the means for keeping actions on track and monitoring results. In the end, you receive an achievable and cost-effective facilities plan aligned with your vision, mission and business goals.
Want to learn more?
Connect with our experts Mike Lyner and Alan Edgar to learn how to proactively support your organization through the ever-changing environment.
Download our brochure to learn how we’re building confidence.