RSP i_SPACE: facilities assessment and capital planning
Where facilities insight and business strategy meet.
Imagine, you are in front of your board next year with a prioritized, defensible facilities plan. Your plan paints a holistic picture of all facilities, defined appropriate actions, ongoing methodology and a justifiable rationale for appropriate and perpetual funding. Our clients are there. And we believe you can be, too.
We work with teams to uncover and present defensible data that builds confidence in facilities decision-making. Our facilities assessment and capital planning services include:
- Asset inventory
- Facility condition assessment (FCA)
- Capital planning
- Enterprise asset management (EAM)
Our three step process:
- Collect: we start by collecting information about your buildings, equipment and their attributes. We review archived and existing drawings, CAD/BIM files, deficiency reports, and conduct interviews with building managers and operators to uncover the nuances of your portfolio. We discover what you do know, so we can better identify what you don’t.
- Analyze: using collected portfolio information as a base, we build a comprehensive assessment through a combination of document reviews, interviews and site walk-throughs. The result is a holistic view of asset conditions, deficiencies and repair opportunities. We record, enter and organize all collected data into a software system to begin developing priorities, actions and costs.
- Recommend: this is where data becomes strategy. Our process allows you to calculate deferred maintenance, analyze repair and replacement options, develop and compare funding scenarios, and benchmark your facilities (either against your own portfolio or others). Collectively, the results will allow you to set your sights with informed strategies and defensible facility renewal plans.
Want to learn more?
Connect with our experts Mike Lyner and Alan Edgar to learn how facilities insight and business strategy meet.
Download our brochure to learn how we’re building confidence.