Lucken Presents the Rise of the Multi-Generational Workforce
Designing for Age Diversity in the Workplace
While Millennials get all the headlines, much more interesting things are happening at the other end of the age spectrum. People over 55 represent the fastest growing segment of the U.S. workforce. Ten thousand baby boomers turn 65 every day and will for the next decade, and 75% intend to continue to work in some fashion. Tapping into this pool of highly experienced and knowledgeable workers is a critical opportunity for companies facing one of the most significant talent shortages in 50 years.
Erik Lucken, RSP Director of Workplace Strategy, is leading the conversation in how the multi-generational workforce came to be, and how smart, intentional design of office buildings and workplaces can help to attract, retain, engage and empower all five generations present in the U.S. workforce today.
Join Erik as he presents:
- The forces that shaped today’s multi-generational workforce
- The benefits of a multi-generational workforce for people, teams, organizations and the economy
- What’s fact and what’s fiction regarding common generational stereotypes on workstyle and workplace preferences
- How strategic design of office buildings and workplaces can help to attract, retain and leverage an age-diverse workforce
Additional presentations scheduled for later this fall:
- IFMA MPLS/St. Paul Chapter Chapter, September 4, 2019
- IFMA World Workplace 2019 Conference, October 18, 2019