RSP i_SPACE is a unique consultant group. We are curious, progressive, but practical thinkers who are excited by the impact effective facility data management inevitably has on business operations and success. Our team is led by a licensed architect, but we bridge the gaps between the traditional architecture process and facility management. And our team reflects this. We have talented staff with varied expertise in business analysis, sustainability guidelines, facility management best practices, and implementing technology applications. We are actively involved in a variety of professional organizations to ensure we stay ahead of the latest issues, trends, and tools.
At RSP, we are part of a firm with a diverse practice across multiple market sectors and with a myriad of experts in architectural design, interior design, and experience-based design and strategy. We integrate with these experts to analyze both quantitative and qualitative aspects of your portfolio. Our team members have presented at local and national conventions about improving facility information management practices and integrating these practices with the architectural design and delivery process, including speaking at the Minnesota Health Care Engineers Association, the Healthcare Design Academy, Regional CoreNet symposia, and the AIA National Convention.
Our partnerships include: American Institute of Architects (AIA), Building Owners & Managers Association (BOMA), CoreNet Global, ESRI, FM:Systems, International Facility Management Association (IFMA), Manhattan, and U.S. Green Building Council
For more information about our Facility Information Management projects at RSP, please click here.
A VARIETY OF SERVICES DESIGNED TO HELP.
Monitoring what matters most.
To best serve you, we start by identifying your needs and then using a variety of service types to provide complete solutions. We take the approach that “one size does not fit all”, and we customize to find the right “fit” for you. The processes and systems used can be very scalable, enabling a very simple and inexpensive point of entry, yet able to grow in both breadth (number of facilities) and depth (level of detail).
– Condition assessment
– Deferred maintenance and capital planning
– Communication strategy
Strategic & Master Planning
– Executive presentations and support
– Occupancy planning and forecasting
– Apply and track emerging work styles
– Create space performance goals
– Influence employee retention
Space Validation & Optimization
– Document existing space
– Departmental assignments
– Functional/Financial opportunities
BIM Execution Planning & Standards/Project BIM Hand-Off
– Your operations and company requirements
– Applied standards and best practices
– Track and analyze energy, water, recycling, and more
– Calculate portfolio carbon footprint
– Forecast impact of sustainability initiatives
– Report results for certification
– BIM authoring/IWMS integration
– Equipment inventory/PM Plans
– Data and graphics for compliance reviews
– Views and reporting for operational control and risk management