FOR OUR FAST-PACE RETAIL STUDIO
Do you like to be challenged? Our Retail & Prototype Program Management studio is currently seeking a Revit Technician: One of the largest architectural firms in Minnesota, RSP Architects has a reputation for delivering creative, innovative and effective solutions for a wide range of clients. Our Retail & Prototype Program Management team is looking for a new team member to work with major clients in the retail, grocery, and restaurant sectors.
Technicians are responsible for assisting the project team in the development of project drawings. Through guidance and red lined provided sketches, technicians will have the ability to draft basic drawings.
- Assist project managers, architects, and designers to translate design intent into BIM models
- Create architectural BIM models, 2D drafting, schedules & sheets for design presentation graphics & construction documentation
- Develop and edit Revit family components to meet the specific needs of a project
- Coordinate linked models internally and cross-discipline including Site, Building, Structural, Mechanical, Plumbing, Electrical, etc.
- As directed, communicate with clients, consultants, contractors and other project team members
- Attend regularly scheduled meetings and take detailed notes
- Professionally facilitate and perform field measurements to create as-built 2D & 3D documentation
- Ensure completed assignments are in accordance with established RSP Revit standards
What we’re looking for:
- Quality-minded, self-motivated with the ability to manage multiple tasks and projects with strong organizational skills and team-first attitude
- Proven experience to prioritize tasks effectively and adjust accordingly to successfully meet deadlines under pressure
- Detail oriented with a commitment to design excellence and quality performance
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Requires at least an Associate’s degree and 2 years of experience working in an architectural firm
- Highly skilled with Revit and proficient in translating 2D, 3D CAD drawings into Revit
- Strong computer skills including experience with AutoCAD; Photoshop and Sketch-up experience preferred
- Microsoft Office experience preferred
IMPORTANT APPLICATION REQUIREMENT: Please combine cover letter, resume, and portfolio/samples of work into a single PDF or Word document before uploading in the “Attach Resume” section. Attachment size can be up to 10MB in size. If your uploaded document is larger than 10MB, a link to your portfolio/work sample is preferred.
RSP prides itself on being a great place to work. Our employees enjoy respect, room to grow, and the opportunity to do exceptional work; we take pride in their loyalty and dedication. We provide competitive benefits and contribute to health, dental, and life insurance, offer 401K, employee stock ownership plan and more. And, we like to have fun!
RSP is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
If you require an accommodation in making an application through our online system, please either call (612) 677-7100 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will need to provide your name, a phone number, email address or other means of contacting you, and a brief description of the nature of the requested accommodation. RSP will then contact you to discuss your request. Please note that this phone line and email address are to be used solely to request an accommodation during the application process. These are not to be used for checking on the status of an application already submitted.