FOR OUR FAST-PACE RETAIL TEAM
Enjoy working in Revit? Seeking a creative, fun work environment? Come join our dynamic, fast-growing retail team. Collaborate with architects, designers and project managers to ensure design intent is accurately represented and documented in BIM models. We’re looking for an experienced, organized, detail-orientated individual to assist teams in creating design presentation graphics and complete construction documentation. Work at one of the largest firms in the Midwest, in one of the coolest buildings in Minneapolis, on one our premier clients, within a team that knows how to have a good time. (Think: cooking competitions, softball, and crazy sock day.)
- Assist project managers, architects, and designers to translate design intent into BIM models
- Create architectural BIM models, 2D drafting, schedules & sheets for design presentation graphics & construction documentation
- Develop and edit Revit family components to meet the specific needs of a project
- Coordinate linked models internally and cross-discipline including Site, Building, Structural, Mechanical, Plumbing, Electrical, etc.
- As directed, communicate with clients, consultants, contractors and other project team members
- Attend regularly scheduled meetings and take detailed notes
- Professionally facilitate and perform field measurements to create as-built 2D & 3D documentation
- Ensure completed assignments are in accordance with established RSP Revit standards
What we’re looking for:
- Quality-minded, self-motivated with the ability to manage multiple tasks and projects with strong organizational skills and team-first attitude
- Proven experience to prioritize tasks effectively and adjust accordingly to successfully meet deadlines under pressure
- Detail oriented with a commitment to design excellence and quality performance
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Requires at least an Associate’s degree and 2 years of experience working in an architectural firm
- Highly skilled with Revit and proficient in translating 2D, 3D CAD drawings into Revit
- Strong computer skills including experience with AutoCAD; Photoshop and Sketch-up experience preferred
- Microsoft Office experience preferred
IMPORTANT APPLICATION REQUIREMENT: Please combine cover letter, resume, and portfolio/samples of work into a single PDF or Word document before uploading in the “Attach Resume” section. Attachment size can be up to 10MB in size. If your uploaded document is larger than 10MB, a link to your portfolio/work sample is preferred.
RSP is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.