Student Internship – Interior Design
Do you believe design can improve lives? That it can increase productivity, engage employees and promote wellbeing? All at the same time? We do. RSP Architects is looking for creative, smart, problem-solvers to be a part of our Student Internship Program. RSP Architects believes in supporting education, giving back to the community, as well as providing the same growth opportunities that were once offered to our now senior leaders. RPS Architects’ Internship Program strives to provide students the opportunity to apply the knowledge and skills learned in school to real projects within our firm.
We are currently accepting applications to provide support for project teams in various aspects of the design process. Our ideal Interior Design candidate bleeds creativity, is passionate about design, particular about the details and craves collaboration. You possess an energetic self-initiated work style with the ability and agility to effectively manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Participate in developing innovative design solutions in collaboration with other team members
- Manage work activities and time efficiently according to project timelines and design standards
- Contribute to a fast-paced process to meet client needs and project deadlines
Skills and Qualifications:
- Must be current student and have completed junior year in a professional degree program in Interior Design by end of Spring 2017
- Experience in InDesign, Sketchup, Revit, and Excel
- CAD and Photoshop experience a plus
- Strong understanding and capabilities with interior concept design development
- Learning knowledge of material products and finishes
- Flexible ability to work with many people utilizing your skills and talent
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong design, graphics, and presentation skills
IMPORTANT APPLICATION REQUIREMENT: Please combine cover letter, resume, and samples of work/portfolio into a single PDF or Word document before uploading in the “Attach Resume” section. Attachment size can be up to 10MB in size. Please provide a link to your portfolio/work samples that exceed 10MB. Candidates selected for an interview will be asked to provide samples of their work.
RSP is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.