Do you believe design can improve lives? That it can increase productivity, engage employees and promote wellbeing? All at the same time? We do. RSP Architects is looking for creative, smart, problem-solvers to join our team in our Phoenix, Arizona office. We are a diverse and nimble team working on a wide-spectrum of building types and very interesting projects.
Our Phoenix team is growing and we are seeking a Senior Technician with excellent communication skills, a proven ability to effectively manage multiple priorities, and thrives in a creative, collaborative environment.
- Communicate with project team about daily tasks and workload
- Provide high quality support for project teams as directed by project team leaders
- Create computer generated 3D visualizations of projects
- Work with project team and be aware of and involved in design of project; understand design intent; and implement design goals/concepts through technical design and detailing
- Assist with the development of construction document detailing the design and material attributes for all aspects of the project using various computer programs
- Manage work activities and time efficiently to meet project schedules
- Meet, communicate and coordinate appropriately with clients and consultants
What we are looking for:
- Ability to both multi-task and be organized
- Willing attitude to learn new processes
- Strong communication skills
- Quality minded, confident, self-motivated individuals
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Competency to prioritize effectively and adjust work accordingly to meet deadlines
- Adept at dealing with multiple projects ranging from simple to complex
- Experience working in a team environment with a fast-paced process to meet client needs and deadlines
- An aptitude for growing as an architect, including learning about building technology and the construction process
- Technical or Professional Architectural Degree preferred
- 4+ years of professional experience preferred
- A strong technical background is required including experience with the development of the construction process
- Proficient computer skills including experience with AutoCAD, Revit, and Sketchup
- Proficient knowledge and understanding of building codes
IMPORTANT APPLICATION REQUIREMENT: Please combine cover letter and resume into a single PDF or Word document before uploading in the “Attach Resume” section. Attachment can be up to 10MB in size.
Our employees enjoy respect, room to grow and the opportunity to do exceptional work and we take pride in their loyalty and dedication. Our employees make our firm a great place to work. We provide competitive benefits and contribute to health, dental, and life insurance, offer 401K, employee stock ownership plan and more.
RSP is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
If you require an accommodation in making an application through our online system, please either call (612) 677-7100 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will need to provide your name, a phone number, email address or other means of contacting you, and a brief description of the nature of the requested accommodation. RSP will then contact you to discuss your request. Please note that this phone line and email address are to be used solely to request an accommodation during the application process. These are not to be used for checking on the status of an application already submitted.