Senior Technician (Corporate)
Do you believe design can improve lives? That it can increase productivity, engage employees and promote well-being all at the same time? We do. RSP Architects is looking for creative, smart, problem-solvers to join our Corporate Workplace Team. The 40 members of our Corporate Workplace Team work with Fortune 50 corporate clients to deliver dynamic work-spaces across the globe. Our ideal candidate is passionate about design, particular about the details and craves collaboration. You also speak “corporate” and know how to translate a company’s mission into space.
Our team is currently looking for an experienced Senior Technician. Senior Technicians are responsible for assisting the project team in the development of project drawings. Through guidance and red lined provided sketches, technicians will have the ability to draft basic drawings.
- Understanding the time and fee impacts of the required project
- Working toward a general working knowledge of the contracts on assigned projects(s)
- Responsible for day to day project delivery
- Engaging and communicating with project team members and work in conjunction toward a common goal
- Recognizing leadership opportunities within their project team
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Ability to both multitask and be organized
- Willing attitude to learn new processes
- Strong communication skills
- Quality minded, confident, self-motivated individuals
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Competency to prioritize effectively and adjust work accordingly to meet deadlines
- Adept at dealing with multiple projects ranging from simple to complex.
- Experience working in a team environment with a fast-paced process to meet client needs and deadline
- An aptitude for growing, including learning about building technology and the construction process
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of a Technical Architectural degree required
- A strong technical background is required including experience with the development of the construction process
- Proficient computer skills including experience with AutoCAD, Revit, and Sketchup
- Experience as a technician for four years or more preferred
RSP is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.