Senior Project Manager
Do you believe design can improve lives? That it can increase productivity, engage employees, and promote well being all at the same time? We do. If you thrive in an energizing and collaborative work environment, we want to hear from you.
RSP Architects is looking for an innovative, thoughtful, and experienced Senior Project Manager to join our Phoenix team. Our ideal candidate is passionate about design, particular about the details, and craves collaboration. RSP Architects is a diverse firm of 250+ professionals with a reputation for delivering creative, innovative and effective solutions on time and on budget for a wide range of clients nationwide. Working holistically, RSP Architects proactively manages clients’ real estate portfolios and excels at finding efficiencies through design to create inviting, sustainable, productive environments. RSP brings together a multidisciplinary team of architects, planners, landscape architects, interior design, facility management, government and military planning and design.
- Fiscal Responsibility: Senior Project Managers are responsible for meeting targeted profit goals approved by the Principal in Charge (PIC)
- Contract Management: Senior Project Managers are responsible for all aspects of contract management
- Project Delivery: Senior Project Managers are responsible for all aspects of project delivery
- Relationship Management/ Business Development: Senior Project Managers are responsible for building new and future “trusted-partner” relationships in support of successful project delivery
- Leadership: Senior Project Managers, through their example and counsel, are RSP’s primary resource for encouraging their staff’s professional and leadership development
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- A strong technical background is required
- Experience with the development of the construction process
- Proficient knowldege of how to use AutoCAD, Revit
- Highly skilled in 3D modeling, rendering, Adobe Design Suite
- Ability to work in a team environment and in a fast-paced process to meet client needs and deadlines
- Quality minded and confident
- Competency to prioritize effectively and adjust work accordingly to meet deadlines
- Forward thinking, proactive approach to project management
- Adept at dealing with multiple projects ranging from simple to very complex large projects
- Strong customer-service skills and exceptional problem-solving abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented
EXPERIENCE requirements and EDUCATION :
- Professional Architecture Degree or equivalent preferred
- Minimum of 12 years of professional experience preferred
- Previously a Project Manager for 5 years preferred
- LEED certification preferred
- Registered architect preferred
IMPORTANT APPLICATION REQUIREMENT: Please combine cover letter and resume into a single PDF or Word document before uploading in the “Attach Resume” section. Attachment can be up to 10MB in size.
RSP prides itself on being a great place to work. Our employees enjoy respect, room to grow, and the opportunity to do exceptional work; we take pride in their loyalty and dedication. We provide competitive benefits and contribute to health, dental, and life insurance, offer 401K, employee stock ownership plan and more. And, we like to have fun!
RSP is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
If you require an accommodation in making an application through our online system, please either call (612) 677-7100 or send an email to email@example.com. You will need to provide your name, a phone number, email address or other means of contacting you, and a brief description of the nature of the requested accommodation. RSP will then contact you to discuss your request. Please note that this phone line and email address are to be used solely to request an accommodation during the application process. These are not to be used for checking on the status of an application already submitted.