Senior Planner / Architect (Healthcare)
RSP Healthcare is a studio of RSP Architects honored to be working with forward-looking clients who are committed to advancing and improving health & well-being, via design.
We are a diverse and nimble team working on a wide-spectrum of building types and very interesting projects, including: Hospital master planning and remodeling, Clinics of every imaginable size and specialty, Environments for Aging, a Hospice and Respite Home for Children, Health & Wellness Facilities, Medical Research Labs, Clinical Labs & Healthcare Retail.
Our team is growing and we are seeking a Senior Planner/Architect that will: lead project programming, client and user interface, planning, design, consultant coordination, Authorities Having Jurisdiction (AHJs) approvals and overall project delivery; as well as be responsible for programming, planning, design, multi discipline coordination, Client and AHJs approval and project drawings and specification documentation.
- Through their example and counsel, is RSP’s primary resource for encouraging the professional development of peers and junior staff
- Building new and future “trusted partner” relationships in support of successful project delivery
- Providing overall technical expertise
- All aspects of project documentation and execution
- Contract management and building new and future “trusted-partner” relationships in support of successful project delivery
- Meeting targeted profit goals approved by their direct supervisor
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Experience with building design and construction detailing
- Knowledge of building and applicable life safety codes
- Ability to organize, prepare and deliver of CDs
- The standard of care for on-site behavior and communication required in connection with construction administration services
- Proficient in Revit and Microsoft Suite
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Architectural licensure required
- Previous experience as a Healthcare Planner required
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant professional experience
RSP is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.