Project Manager (Corporate)
RSP Architects is a diverse firm of 250+ professionals serving a wide range of clients in over ten market sectors nationally and internationally including many Fortune 500 companies. Working holistically, RSP Architects proactively manages clients’ real estate portfolios and excels at finding efficiencies through design to create inviting, sustainable, productive environments. RSP brings together a multidisciplinary team of architects, planners, landscape architects, interior designers, facility managers, and government and military planners/designers.
Project Managers lead project delivery at RSP; they are responsible and accountable to the PIC for successful projects that deliver quality design, meet RSP profit goals and result in a gratified client. Project Managers are also responsible for scope, design, schedule, budget and management of the project. Through their example and counsel, Project Managers are RSP’s primary resource for encouraging and mentoring their staff’s professional and leadership development.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY ARE:
- Fiscal Responsibility– Project Managers are responsible for meeting targeted profit goals approved by the Principal in Charge (PIC)
- Contract Management– Project Managers are responsible for all aspects of contract management
- Project Delivery– Project Managers are responsible for all aspects of project delivery
- Relationship Management/ Business Development– Project Managers are responsible for building new and future “trusted-partner” relationships in support of successful project delivery
- Leadership– Project Managers, through their example and counsel, are RSP’s primary resource for encouraging their staff’s professional and leadership development
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- A strong technical background is required
- Experience with the development of the construction process
- Understanding and leadership of teams utilizing Revit and AutoCAD
- LEED AP a plus
- Ability to work in a team environment and in a fast-paced process to meet client needs and deadlines
- Highly motivated
- Strong communication skills
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Professional Architecture Degree or equivalent preferred
- Registered architect preferred
- Minimum of 8 years of professional experience preferred
- Previously position a Project Architect, Project Captain, Job Captain Interior Project Designer (or equivalent) preferred
RSP is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.