Project Interior Designer (Corporate)
Do you believe design can improve lives? That it can increase productivity, engage employees and promote well-being all at the same time? We do. RSP Architects is looking for creative, smart, problem-solvers to join our Corporate Workplace Team. The 40 members of our Corporate Workplace Team work with Fortune 50 corporate clients to deliver dynamic work-spaces across the globe. Our ideal candidate is passionate about design, particular about the details and craves collaboration. You also speak “corporate” and know how to translate a company’s mission into space.
Our team is currently looking for an experienced Project Interior Designer. The Project Interior Designer is responsible for interpreting, organizing and executing the conceptual design of a project as well as utilizing creativity, foresight and judgment to meet project requirements and objectives through project completion, as well as leading and collaborating with the team in all phases of an Interiors project including: programming, schematic design, design development, construction documentation and construction administration.
- Fiscal Responsibility: responsible for meeting the goals and objectives of their projects as approved by the Principal-in-Charge and/or Project Manager
- Contract Management: responsible to meet all aspects of contract requirements set by the Project Manager; and also work with marketing to prepare proposals and interview strategies
- Design: leads and/or executes the design vision and efforts
- Project Delivery: responsible for all interior aspects of project delivery
- Relationship Management/ Business Development: responsible for building new and future “trusted-partner” relationships in support of successful project delivery
- Leadership: through example and guidance, act as a resource for encouraging their team members’ professional development
Skills and Attributes
- Proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, InDesign, SketchUp and Microsoft Office Suite
- Demonstrated understanding of FF&E selection and specification
- High level of space planning skill
- Highly skilled in preparing design and presentation documents
- Excellent written and verbal communication
Education and Experience
- Professional Degree in Interior Design
- Minimum of 5 years Interior Design experience in a commercial architectural/design firm preferred
- NCIDQ/CID Required
IMPORTANT APPLICATION REQUIREMENT: Please combine cover letter and resume into a single PDF or Word document before uploading in the “Attach Resume” section. Attachment size can be up to 10MB in size.
RSP is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.