Project Architect / Project Captain (Retail)
FOR OUR FAST-PACE RETAIL Team
Do clients inspire you? Ours do. Always changing, evolving, testing new concepts. We’re looking for a project architect who is inspired by fast-paced, leading edge clients. Someone with experience who is ready to jump in and take off. Who isn’t afraid to offer an opinion yet equally open-minded and willing to listen. Someone who wants to mentor as well as lead. We’re RSP. One of the Midwest’s largest architecture firms and our retail studio is booming. Come join a growing, dynamic, fun team that works in an open, highly collaborative environment. You’ll work with some of the country’s biggest and best brands in retail, grocery and restaurant. You won’t be bored. That we can promise. So if you are ready to launch your career, apply today.
- Responsible for understanding the teams assigned hours for given tasks on project(s)
- Understand the contracts on assigned project(s) and how they impact project delivery. Align efforts with contract scope and deliverables. Develop and deliver technical design
- Responsible for meeting deadlines on assigned project(s)
- Responsible to support the design process in conjunction with delivering the construction documents
- Maintain and strengthen relationships with clients, consultants and vendors through project work
- Responsible for strengthening relationships with internal and external teams. Be a positive representative for the firm within our industry
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Quality minded, confident, self-motivated individuals
- Adept at dealing with multiple projects ranging from simple to very complex.
- Strong customer service skills
- Working knowledge of building codes
- Exceptional problem solving abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Detail oriented
- A commitment to helping the team succeed
Education and Experience:
- Professional Architectural Degree preferred
- Registered Architect License preferred
- Minimum of 10 years of professional experience preferred
- Proficient knowledge in Revit, AutoCad, and Microsoft Office Suite a must
- Proficient knowledge and understanding of building codes, design and construction
- Experience working in a team environment with a fast-paced process to meet client needs and deadlines
- Previous supervisory experience
*Registered Architect- Project Architect title, Unregistered- Project Captain title
IMPORTANT APPLICATION REQUIREMENT: Please combine cover letter and resume into a single PDF or Word document before uploading in the “Attach Resume” section. Attachment size can be up to 10MB in size.
RSP is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.