Are you a strong multi-tasker with the ability to manage multiple projects at once? A self-motivated individual that also works well on a team? A mentor that strives to increase knowledge and awareness? RSP is looking for an experienced Project Architect to do that and deliver creative, innovative, and effective solutions for a wide range of clients with our team located in Rochester, Minnesota.
We need someone with the ability to work well under pressure. Quality driven. With excellent ability to prioritize, adjust accordingly and meet deadlines. The Project Architect leads the preparation of plans, drawings, details and specifications in accordance with client standards and specification.
RSP Architects is a diverse firm of 250+ professionals serving a wide range of clients in over ten market sectors nationally and internationally including many Fortune 500 companies. Working holistically, RSP Architects proactively manages clients’ real estate portfolios and excels at finding efficiencies through design to create inviting, sustainable, productive environments.
- Deliver accurate project plans, specifications and construction documents on time and budget to exceed client’s expectations
- Develop and communicate overall project goals including client objectives, design criteria, construction and design budget and schedule requirements
- Code review of preliminary space plans, punch-list reports, and QC review of construction documents
- Coordinate architectural design and deliverables with all engineering design disciplines
- Coordinate with client’s vendors, consultants, permit expeditors, general contractors, state and city officials and inspectors throughout the CD and CA phases of a project
- Participate and/or lead meetings/presentations to city, county neighborhood groups, Owners/Clients dealing with codes/zoning
- Interact and communicate effectively and professionally with other team members, the client and external vendors/consultants
- Coach & mentor team members to increase knowledge and awareness
- Participate in marketing presentations
What we’re looking for:
- Quality minded, confident, self-motivated individuals
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Competency to prioritize effectively and adjust work accordingly to meet deadlines
- Adept at dealing with multiple projects ranging from simple to very complex.
- Must be able to multi-task and possess strong customer service skills
- Working knowledge of building codes
- Exceptional problem solving abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented
- Experience with healthcare master planning
- A commitment to helping the team succeed
Skills and Experience:
- Professional Architectural Degree required
- Registered Architect License required
- Minimum of 10 years of professional experience preferred
- Proficient knowledge in Revit, AutoCad, and Microsoft Office Suite a must
- Proficient knowledge and understanding of building codes, design and construction
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working in a team environment with a fast-paced process to meet client needs and deadlines
- Previous supervisory experience
IMPORTANT APPLICATION REQUIREMENT: Please combine cover letter and resume into a single PDF or Word document before uploading in the “Attach Resume” section. Attachment size can be up to 10MB in size.
RSP is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.