Job Captain (Retail)
for our fast-pace retail team
RSP Architects is a diverse firm of 250+ professionals serving a wide range of clients in over ten market sectors nationally and internationally including many Fortune 500 companies. Working holistically, RSP Architects proactively manages clients’ real estate portfolios and excels at finding efficiencies through design to create inviting, sustainable, productive environments. RSP brings together a multidisciplinary team of architects, planners, landscape architects, interior designers, facility managers, and government and military planners/designers.
RSP’s Retail studio is currently seeking a Job Captain: One of the largest architectural firms in Minnesota, RSP Architects has a reputation for delivering creative, innovative and effective solutions for a wide range of clients. Our Retail & Prototype Program Management team is looking for a new team member to work with major clients in the retail, grocery, and restaurant sectors.
- Involved with the production & coordination of projects with internal team and consultants
- Assist in the preparation of plans, drawings, details and specifications in accordance with client standards and specification
- Coordinate with the team in developing design concepts from early phases through design development
- Provide project team coordination for the finished plans, specification, and material selections required for construction
- Coordinate closely with the Project Architect regarding production standards and procedures as well as technical requirements
Skills and Experience:
- Professional degree in architectural or related field preferred
- 7 years of architectural experience preferred
- Experience in an architectural office desired
- Highly skilled in Revit and AutoCad a must
- Proficient knowledge and understanding of building codes, design and construction
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Work in a team environment with a fast-paced process to meet client needs and deadlines
- Highly motivated
IMPORTANT APPLICATION REQUIREMENT: Please combine cover letter, resume, and portfolio/samples of work into a single PDF or Word document before uploading in the “Attach Resume” section. Attachment size can be up to 10MB in size. If your uploaded document is larger than 10MB, a link to your portfolio/work sample is preferred.
RSP prides itself on being a great place to work. Our employees enjoy respect, room to grow, and the opportunity to do exceptional work; we take pride in their loyalty and dedication. We provide competitive benefits and contribute to health, dental, and life insurance, offer 401K, employee stock ownership plan and more. And, we like to have fun!
RSP is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
If you require an accommodation in making an application through our online system, please either call (612) 677-7100 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will need to provide your name, a phone number, email address or other means of contacting you, and a brief description of the nature of the requested accommodation. RSP will then contact you to discuss your request. Please note that this phone line and email address are to be used solely to request an accommodation during the application process. These are not to be used for checking on the status of an application already submitted.