Do you believe design can improve lives? That it can increase productivity, engage employees, and promote well being all at the same time? We do. If you thrive in an energizing and collaborative work environment, we want to hear from you. RSP Architects is looking for an innovative, thoughtful, and experienced Job Captain to join our Phoenix team. Our ideal candidate is passionate about design, particular about the details, and craves collaboration.
RSP Architects is a diverse firm of 250+ professionals with a reputation for delivering creative, innovative and effective solutions on time and on budget for a wide range of clients nationwide. Working holistically, RSP Architects proactively manages clients’ real estate portfolios and excels at finding efficiencies through design to create inviting, sustainable, productive environments. RSP brings together a multidisciplinary team of architects, planners, landscape architects, interior design, facility management, government and military planning and design.
- Involved with the production & coordination of projects with internal team and consultants
- Assist in the preparation of plans, drawings, details and specifications in accordance with client standards and specification
- Coordinate with the team in developing design concepts from early phases through design development
- Provide project team coordination for the finished plans, specification, and material selections required for construction
- Coordinate closely with the Project Architect regarding production standards and procedures as well as technical requirements
Skills and Experience:
- Professional degree in architectural or related field preferred
- 7 years of professional architectural experience preferred
- Experience in corporate interiors preferred
- Highly skilled in Revit and AutoCad a must
- Proficient knowledge and understanding of building codes, design and construction
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Work in a team environment with a fast-paced process to meet client needs and deadlines
- Highly motivated
IMPORTANT APPLICATION REQUIREMENT: Please combine cover letter and resume into a single PDF or Word document before uploading in the “Attach Resume” section. Attachment can be up to 10MB in size.
RSP is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.