Interiors Project Manager (Corporate)
Do you believe design can improve lives? That it can increase productivity, engage employees and promote well-being all at the same time? We do. RSP Architects is looking for creative, smart, problem-solvers to join our Corporate Workplace Team. The 40 members of our Corporate Workplace Team work with Fortune 50 corporate clients to deliver dynamic work-spaces across the globe. Our ideal candidate is passionate about design, particular about the details and craves collaboration. You also speak “corporate” and know how to translate a company’s mission into space.
Our national design team is a group of problem-solvers focused on providing some of the firm’s biggest clients with design solutions that address their needs across vast, complex real estate portfolios. This team of project managers, architects, interior designers and technicians specialize in delivering tenant improvement projects with flexible, thoughtful and innovative solutions in a very high-energy and fast paced environment.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing the design delivery of corporate tenant improvement projects across the U.S.
- Managing high profile, corporate client relationships
- Developing scope and fees for individual projects
- Managing staff, project scheduling, work authorization, budgeting and quality control
- Leading a full service project team by working across all aspects of the design process – including project initiation, programming, schematic design, design development, construction documentation, and construction administration
- Hire and management of consultants
What we’re looking for:
- Must possess strong customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to understand multiple agendas and create solutions that work for all parties
- Competency to prioritize effectively and adjust work accordingly to meet deadlines
- Adept at dealing with multiple projects ranging from simple to very complex
- Exceptional problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to travel in the United States
- Bachelor’s Degree in Interior Design or Architecture from an accredited school
- Minimum of 7 years professional experience required
- Minimum 2 years project management experience
- Experience working with corporate clients nationally is a strong plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, PowerPoint
IMPORTANT APPLICATION REQUIREMENT: Please combine cover letter and resume into a single PDF or Word document before uploading in the “Attach Resume” section. Attachment size can be up to 10MB in size. If your uploaded document is larger than 10MB, a link to your portfolio/work sample is preferred.
RSP is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.