Do you believe design can improve lives? That it can increase productivity, engage employees and promote wellbeing? All at the same time? We do. RSP Architects is looking for creative, smart, problem-solvers to join our team in our Phoenix, Arizona office. We are a diverse and nimble team working on a wide-spectrum of building types and very interesting projects.
Our Phoenix team is growing and we are seeking an Interior Designer with excellent communication skills, a passion for design, is particular about the details, and craves collaboration.
Interior Designers are responsible for successful projects that deliver quality interior design, meet RSP profit goals and result in a happy client.
Key Result Areas:
- Participate as part of a team in all phases of an Interiors project including programming, schematic design, design development, construction documentation and construction administration
- Space planning of small to medium scale project types in multiple environments
- Present/implement design and furniture trends
- Finish and furniture selection
- Develop graphic presentations for client presentations
- Production of 3D renderings to articulate design concepts
Skills and Qualifications:
- Professional Degree in Interior Design
- Minimum of 3 years of experience required
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, InDesign and Microsoft Office Suite
- CID or NCIDQ a plus
- Experience in Revit a plus
- Demonstrated understanding of systems furniture
- Understanding of building codes
- Experience in proactively communicating with internal and external stakeholders
- Some travel required
IMPORTANT APPLICATION REQUIREMENT: Please combine cover letter, resume, and portfolio/samples of work into a single PDF or Word document before uploading in the “Attach Resume” section. Attachment size can be up to 10MB in size. If your uploaded document is larger than 10MB, a link to your portfolio/work sample is preferred.
RSP prides itself on being a great place to work. Our employees enjoy respect, room to grow, and the opportunity to do exceptional work; we take pride in their loyalty and dedication. We provide competitive benefits and contribute to health, dental, and life insurance, offer 401K, employee stock ownership plan and more. And, we like to have fun!
RSP is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
If you require an accommodation in making an application through our online system, please either call (612) 677-7100 or send an email to email@example.com. You will need to provide your name, a phone number, email address or other means of contacting you, and a brief description of the nature of the requested accommodation. RSP will then contact you to discuss your request. Please note that this phone line and email address are to be used solely to request an accommodation during the application process. These are not to be used for checking on the status of an application already submitted.