for our fast-pace Retail team
Exposure. To design. Project management. Construction. Clients. We offer our architects exposure to all of it. Pretty much starting on day one. So if you want to jump in with both feet and Do architecture, work with us. We’re RSP, one of the largest firms in the Midwest. Which means we also offer project diversity within an open, highly collaborative, studio environment. We have an immediate opening for an architect in our retail studio, working with one of the country’s best, design-forward brands. Our retail team knows how to work hard and play hard, regularly hosting team competitions over everything from socks to pies. So if you are a self-starter with strong technical skills and technical experience, apply today.
- Understanding their assigned hours for given tasks on assigned project(s)
- Understand the contracts on assigned project(s) and how they impact project delivery
- Assisting with deadlines associated with assigned project(s)
- Assisting and supporting the design process in conjunction with delivering the construction documents
- Maintain and strengthen relationships with clients, consultants and vendors through project work
- Strengthening relationships with internal and external teams
- Being a positive representative for the firm within our industry
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Experience with the development of the construction process
- A strong technical background is required
- Proficient computer skills including experience with AutoCAD and Revit
- Highly skilled in 3D modeling, rendering, Adobe Design Suite
- LEED AP preferred
- Ability to work in a team environment and in a fast-paced process to meet client needs and deadlines
- Highly motivated
Education and Experience:
- Architectural licensure required
- Minimum of 3 years experience preferred
IMPORTANT APPLICATION REQUIREMENT: Please combine cover letter, resume, and portfolio/samples of work into a single PDF or Word document before uploading in the “Attach Resume” section. Attachment size can be up to 10MB in size. If your uploaded document is larger than 10MB, a link to your portfolio/work sample is preferred.
RSP is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.