The Dallas/Ft. Worth office of RSP Architects continues to grow. The predominant focus of this office is currently on the retail market and supply chain sectors. RSP has a reputation for delivering creative, innovative and effective solutions on time and on budget for a wide range of clients nationwide. We are seeking an Architect with strong technical skills with experience in these areas, preferred, to join our growing team.
- Provide support for project teams as directed by project team leaders from project inception through completion
- Assist in developing design concepts from early phases through design development
- Conduct code analysis and review for projects, punch-list reports, and quality-control review of construction documents
- Assist in the production of construction documents which effectively communicate the design intent
- Coordinate with client’s vendors, consultants, permit expediters, general contractors, jurisdictional authorities and inspectors throughout the construction documentation and construction administration phases of a project
- Interact, communicate and collaborate effectively and professionally with other team members, clients, and external vendors/consultants
- Participate in marketing presentations
- Show an aptitude for growing within the field of architecture, including learning about building technology and the construction process
Experience Requirements and Qualifications:
- Qualified candidates must have a professional architectural degree and 3 to 5 years’ experience
- Licensed Architect required
- Experience with leading a project
- Experience in retail and/or distribution projects preferred
- Proficient computer skills in Auto CAD; Revit a plus
- Candidate must have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment with a fast-paced process to meet client needs and deadlines
- Highly motivated and show great potential for growth
IMPORTANT APPLICATION REQUIREMENT: Please combine cover letter and resume into a single PDF or Word document before uploading in the “Attach Resume” section. Attachment can be up to 10MB in size. A link to your portfolio or work sample is preferred if your uploaded document is larger than 10MB.
RSP prides itself on being a great place to work. Our employees enjoy respect, room to grow, and the opportunity to do exceptional work; we take pride in their loyalty and dedication. We provide competitive benefits and contribute to health, dental, and life insurance, offer 401K, employee stock ownership plan and more. And, we like to have fun!
RSP is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
If you require an accommodation in making an application through our online system, please either call (612) 677-7100 or send an email to email@example.com. You will need to provide your name, a phone number, email address or other means of contacting you, and a brief description of the nature of the requested accommodation. RSP will then contact you to discuss your request. Please note that this phone line and email address are to be used solely to request an accommodation during the application process. These are not to be used for checking on the status of an application already submitted.